Photo Library

SA Company Building, North Terrace, 1872


Photo taken 01 January 1872

B 2501 Originally built as Madam Marval's school in the late 1870s however the South Australian Company moved in almost immediately. It was demolised in 1913 to house their new premises in Gawler Chambers which is still standing. Visit the State Library of South Australia to view more photos of South Australia