Rainbow Tavern, 7 Gouger Street, c1871

Photo taken 01 January 1871

B 72463/122 The Rainbow Tavern was established in 1853 and subsequently known as the Rainbow Inn and Rainbow Hotel before becoming the Supreme Court Hotel in 1874. This section of the building has been demolished but the 1881 extension remains. See: www.flickr.com/photos/state_library_south_australia/15345... Visit the State Library of South Australia to view more photos of South Australia.