Photo Library

Plough & Harrow Hotel, Rundle Street, c1882


Photo taken 31 December 1881

State Library Catalogue Reference: B 4179

Established as the Cornwall Inn in 1838 at 128 Rundle Street (now Mall). Following a rebuild in 1844 it became the Plough and Harrow until the present Richmond Hotel was opened on the site in 1927.

Visit the State Library of South Australia to view more photos of South Australia.