Photo Library

College Arms Hotel, Currie Street, Adelaide, 1993


Photo taken 01 January 1993

State Library Catalogue Reference: B 70869/18564

Messenger Press, photographer

On the north-west corner of Currie Street and Rosina Street. Established in 1846 as the Golden Fleece Inn. Name changes included Crown Inn (1871-1937), Coronation (1937-1979), Hotel California (1979-1984), Armstrong's Tavern (1984-1987), and finally the College Arms in conjunction with Adelaide TAFE College. The building has been demolished.

Visit the State Library of South Australia to view more photos of South Australia.